Risk Analysis Center
Digital Sandbox’s Risk Analysis Center (RAC) is a suite of analytic software and services that enables public safety risk managers to assess, prioritize, and manage their risks. The Risk Analysis Center was specifically designed to meet the needs of federal, state, and local risk managers to develop and deploy more effective risk management strategies. Consisting of a powerful risk analysis software application—designed for the public safety risk management audience—and integrated risk analysis services, the RAC helps its users understand, monitor, prioritize, and act on their jurisdictional risks.
The latest release of the Risk Analysis Center, Version 6, provides cutting edge functionality in the areas of managing intelligence data, critical infrastructure protection, and special events management.
The Risk Analysis Center allows users to:
- Measure, manage, and prioritize critical assets and threats.
- Use authoritative, quantitative threat and risk models.
- Quantify and justify strategic, operational, and real-time risk management decisions.
- Assess capabilities and measure gaps based on risk.
- View asset, population, and risk data geospatially.
- Produce detailed customized risk reports covering assets, population, threats, vulnerability assessments, capability levels, and risk management program status.
- Create dynamic, comprehensive visualizations of risk information and analysis.
- Access CIKR, threat, and risk data securely, according to assigned roles.
With the RAC, public safety risk managers can create a holistic risk management program that is flexible, scalable, transparent, and defensible. Learn More